For the first time in almost 50 years, the United Kingdom (UK) has issued its own tariff regime. The new UK Global Tariff (UKGT) will be effective from January 1, 2021, and is set to replace the European Union’s Common Customs Tariff (EU CCT), which continues to apply throughout the UK’s Brexit Transition Period.
- NCBFAA ALERT: Healing the Supply Chain
- Companies Look to Reinstate Exclusion Process as Biden Says Tariffs Will Stay
- Container shortage and Space constraints resulted Rate increase.
- The U.S. Maritime Regulators to Investigate Container Shortage Impact on the Exporters
- Asia Container shortage worsens, even for premium services