BDG International, Inc.
Founded in 1983 by Mark Reed Anderson and Kerstin G. Anderson, BDG International is a Freight Forwarder, Customs Broker, and International Trade Consultant with World Headquarters located near Chicago in Elgin, Illinois.
We provide reliable freight forwarding, customs brokerage, and international trade consulting that meet every need. Clients choose BDG because we provide consistently competitive pricing and superior service. Our team of professionals meet annual training requirements to hone their skills in the latest transportation regulatory and logistics changes. BDG blends highly trained personnel with the latest in logistics technology to meet the demanding information needs of today’s importers and exporters.
Three Decades of Growth
Over the course of nearly three decades BDG has grown our service offerings. Our history is consistent with growth and improvement of our capabilities. We:
- Were approved by IATA in 1984
- Obtained our FMC license in 1985
- Formed our NVOCC in 1987
- Had representation in over 170 countries by 1988
- Obtained our corporate license as a US Custom House Broker in 1996
- Purchased our new worldwide headquarters building in 2003
- Obtained our C-TPAT status in 2004
- Received our MC# for Truck Brokerage in 2005
- Opened our office in New Delhi, India in July 2007
- Recipient of the Presidential “E” Award for Export Service 2013
BDG excels at shipping to developing parts of the world and specialized transportation projects. This work included but was not limited to letter of credit, dangerous goods, destination documents, Project Cargo, legalization, destination delivery, and customs clearance. We use this extensive knowledge today to assist our clients to solve difficult logistical challenges.
BDG services clients located throughout the USA and the world, we are excited about our future and look forward to providing all existing and future customers with a service that can be relied upon. Rely on us!
We want to thank our clients and employees for making BDG the company it is today.