Existing exclusions from the additional Section 301 tariffs on imports from China will expire at the end of 2020, and president-elect Joe Biden recently gave his clearest indication yet that those tariffs will remain in place for the time being. As a result, U.S. importers and others are launching an effort to persuade the incoming administration to reinstate the tariff exclusion process.
- NCBFAA ALERT: Healing the Supply Chain
- Companies Look to Reinstate Exclusion Process as Biden Says Tariffs Will Stay
- Container shortage and Space constraints resulted Rate increase.
- The U.S. Maritime Regulators to Investigate Container Shortage Impact on the Exporters
- Asia Container shortage worsens, even for premium services