Existing exclusions from the additional Section 301 tariffs on imports from China will expire at the end of 2020, and president-elect Joe Biden recently gave his clearest indication yet that those tariffs will remain in place for the time being. As a result, U.S. importers and others are launching an effort to persuade the incoming administration to reinstate the tariff exclusion process.
Signup for latest update
- LCL Terminal Delays – LA & NJ Gateways
- Webinar – Multi-sector Virtual Trade Mission to India July 27-28, 2021
- Full resumption of operations at the Port of Montreal and an end to the uncertainty
- No signs of improvement for the global freight market as freight rates increases very high.
- Great Loss faced by transporters due to fresh restrictions of lockdown in India | Major Ports waive off charges on Oxygen Cargo