This seminar, sponsored by America’s Small Business Development Center (ASBDC), will increase your overall knowledge on export compliance/enforcement including an update on the latest regulatory changes with respect to the Foreign Trade Regulations (FTR). An overview of commodity classification, the Automated Export System (AES) and the free filing tool, ACE AESDirect will be provided. A demonstration will cover how you can leverage the export reports feature in Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) to manage compliance and oversee export filings at the company level. For more information, click here.
- Lockdown 5.0 till June 30 in containment zones in India
- USDA Extends Electronic Copies of Veterinary Certificates and Phytosanitary Certificates
- Lockdown 4.0 in India till 31st May 2020
- Air rates soar leading to severe airline congestion
- EXIM Launches “Strengthening American Competitiveness” Initiative