This seminar, sponsored by America’s Small Business Development Center (ASBDC), will increase your overall knowledge on export compliance/enforcement including an update on the latest regulatory changes with respect to the Foreign Trade Regulations (FTR). An overview of commodity classification, the Automated Export System (AES) and the free filing tool, ACE AESDirect will be provided. A demonstration will cover how you can leverage the export reports feature in Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) to manage compliance and oversee export filings at the company level. For more information, click here.
- Fumigation Requirements for Exports to Australia and New Zealand for the Prevention of Brown Marmorated Stink Bug Infestation 2019-20
- Section 301 Update: US-China Trade War – List 4 Tariffs To Begin on September 1, 2019
- September 17: Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) Export Compliance Seminar – Chicago, IL
- The ICC announces launch date for Incoterms 2020
- International Trade Today Releases FREE Harmonized Tariff Schedule July 2019 Summary