Customs Brokerage Bloomington
Customs Broker Servicing Bloomington
BDG International is a licensed Customs Broker with ACE interface with U.S. Customs. Using our sophisticated brokerage software and trained team members, we can provide your company with fast and efficient clearance services at any Customs Port in the USA. We provide full reporting capabilities for analysis of commodities, HTSUS numbers, duty rates, transit time and pricing. We are experts in handling clearances on products regulated by additional government agencies such as: FDA, USDA, FCC, ATF, and others.
For over 34 years, BDG International, Inc. has been providing reliable freight forwarding, licensed customs brokerage, and international trade consulting services that meet almost every client need. Over that time, we have expanded our service offerings and work to continually improve our methods and improve our capabilities.
Our Customs Brokerage services include: Binding Rulings. Protests, Petitions, HTSUS Reviews, Corporate Name Change Filings, and FDA Reviews. BDG can provide detailed commodity analysis for landed cost assessments.
- Our software is directly integrated with the Customs new Automated Commercial Environment (ACE)
- BDG will review all commodity classification numbers to assure accuracy
- Clients can manage and report on entry status
- Use one broker, one point of contact for all nationwide clearances and delivery
- Direct EDI Link with FDA
- Database cross links your Products with FDA Codes
- BDG can begin clearance process for your cargo prior to arrival