Freight Forwarder, Customs Broker & International Trade Consultant
Freight Forwarder, Customs Broker, and International Trade Consultant serving the Indiana trading community including the major markets: Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Evansville, South Bend, and Bloomington.
Established in 1983, BDG International is a Freight Forwarder, Customs Broker, and International Trade Consultant serving Indiana; from Hammond to Fort Wayne, South Bend to Indy, and Bloomington to Evansville.
Indiana manufacturers, distributors, importers, and exporters choose BDG because we provide consistently competitive pricing, service, and our attention to detail. Our team of professionals meet annual training requirements to hone their skills in the latest transportation regulatory and logistics changes. BDG blends highly trained personnel with the latest in logistics technology to meet your information needs.
Three Decades of Growth
Over the course of nearly three decades, BDG has grown our service offerings. We:
- Were approved by IATA in 1984
- Obtained our FMC license in 1985
- Formed our NVOCC in 1987
- Had representation in over 170 countries by 1988
- Obtained our corporate license as a US Customs Broker in 1996
- Purchased our new worldwide headquarters building in 2003
- Obtained our C-TPAT status in 2004
- Received our MC# for Truck Brokerage in 2005
- Opened our first international office in New Delhi, India in July 2007
- 2013 Recipient of the Presidential E-Award for Export Service
Freight Forwarding Services
BDG excels at shipping to developing parts of the world and specialized transportation projects. This work includes but is not limited to letter of credit, dangerous goods, destination documents, project cargo, legalization, destination delivery, and customs clearance. We use this extensive knowledge today to assist our clients to solve difficult logistical challenges.
BDG services clients located in Indianapolis, Ft. Wayne, throughout Indiana, and throughout the USA. Rely on us! More about Why BDG?